What does RACQ Mechanic Kangaroo Point Roadside Assistance Include?
If you don’t have RACQ Mechanic Kangaroo Point and decide to have it when you need immediate assistance, you will need to pay a $98 immediate service charge in addition to the product annual fee. A 72 hour waiting period also applies to the extended benefits of Plus Care, RACQ Mechanic Kangaroo Point – this cannot be waived upon payment of the immediate service charge.
- Mechanical breakdown – In the event of a flat battery, a jump start may be provided. If you need a replacement battery, we can organise one for you, but at your own cost.
- Towing – If your vehicle cannot be mobilised, complimentary towing is provided up to your service limits. Size and weight limitations apply.
- Emergency fuel – If you run out of fuel, RACQ Mechanic Kangaroo Point can deliver enough unleaded or diesel fuel to get you to a fuel supplier (usually 10 litres) up to your service limits. The fuel is provided at the driver’s cost, unless you have purchased an upgrade to Plus Care, Ultra Care or RACQ Ultimate, then fuel will be supplied within the respective entitlements.
- Lockout – Complimentary attendance to open your vehicle when the keys are locked inside. In the event of lost keys or damaged locks, RACQ Mechanic Kangaroo Point can arrange for a locksmith at the driver’s expense, unless you have purchased an upgrade to Plus Care, Ultra Care or RACQ Ultimate.
- Tyre changing – We’ll help you fit your car’s roadworthy spare tyre.
- Bogged vehicle – We’ll help to recover your vehicle, where it can be accessed, without leaving a constructed road or driveway. Please note that size and weight limits may apply for complimentary service.
Caravan & trailer assistance – If your vehicle is immobilised, towing for your caravan or trailer will be provided, within your service entitlements. If your caravan or trailer has broken down, and your vehicle is still mobile, RACQ Mechanic Kangaroo Point will tow the caravan or trailer at the driver’s expense, unless you have purchased an upgrade to Plus Care, Ultra Care or RACQ Ultimate, in which case a tow will be provided within the respective entitlement.