Five Signs of Exhaust Problems that Suggest You Need an Auto Repair near Woolloongabba and Norman Park
It doesn’t matter how responsibly you drive or how seriously you take maintenance, your vehicle will run into problems sooner or later, and they tend to arise at the most inconvenient times. You might finish work on a Friday evening to find your car won’t start, or you might find your brakes aren’t as sharp as they were when you need them the most. However, exhaust issues are among the most common vehicle problems, and they’re hard to detect for the inexperienced.
As you’re probably already aware, it’s best to have small issues repaired before they worsen to keep costs to a minimum over the long run, and if you’re unsure how to fix the problem, you ought to utilise the professionals for auto repair in Woolloongabba. Experienced auto mechanics have dealt with every car problem you can imagine, and reputable companies should offer high-quality services at competitive prices. If you live near Woolloongabba or Norman Park, we’re here to help.
At formula Automotive, we’re a trusted auto repair company serving the wider Brisbane area, and we’ve helped thousands of motorists return to the road over the past 25 years. Our professionals receive ongoing training to keep up with the latest industry standards, and we’re one of the best companies to call if you need your car fixed professionally as quickly as possible. Below, we’ll explain the signs to look out for that suggest there’s a problem with your vehicle’s exhaust.
Signs It’s Time to Call the Professionals for Auto Repair in Norman Park
Many motorists in the Woolloongabba area need their cars every day, but you can’t afford to ignore exhaust issues. Here are five tell-tale signs that your exhaust needs professional attention:
- The engine light is switched on – Your engine light can switch on for many reasons, but it may be due to a problem with your exhaust system. However, because that’s not always the case, you need to be aware of other tell-tale signs.
- Bad smells inside your car – Your exhaust system runs underneath your vehicle, so you might smell unpleasant exhaust fumes inside your vehicle if there’s a leak. The smell will be most noticeable during short-distance drives.
- Your engine and exhaust sound too loud – If you’ve noticed your engine or exhaust making more noise than usual, it may be due to a problem with a broken, vibrating exhaust pipe.
- Decreased fuel efficiency – Many problems can result in your car running inefficiently, but it’s often a result of a leak in your exhaust system.
- Unfamiliar vibrations – A leak in your exhaust system can cause many other components to vibrate, including the gas pedal, the steering wheel or the entire car.
Call the Professionals for Auto Repair
You don’t need to panic when your exhaust is experiencing problems because we’re a trusted company that specialises in auto repair near Norman Park and Woolloongabba. If you notice any of the signs detailed above, contact us today on (07) 3392 3655 to arrange an appointment, and we’ll have your car back on the road again as quickly as possible.